Manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and food supplements need to be able to react increasingly quickly to market changes. With the scalable BEC 200 blister line, they are optimally positioned even in the event of short-term demand changes. The user-friendly, GMP-compliant complete system packs small batches efficiently and in the usual Uhlmann high quality. The advantages are obvious: first-class performance, maximum flexibility and even more safety!
Ideal entry into the top flight of solid product packaging
The BEC 200 offers pharmaceutical and food supplement manufacturers an entrance point into the top flight of solid product packaging at an attractive entry price. The compact complete system consisting of a blister module and cartoner packs small batches of 2,000 to 50,000 packages with high quality and efficiency – up to 200 blisters and 150 folding boxes per minute. With the scalable blister line, contract packers and manufacturers of food supplements or generic drugs are securely positioned for the future: if the requirements increase, the BEC 200 can optionally be increased to up to 300 blisters per minute.
The gentle plate sealing enables the packaging of unusual solid product formats, for example in large-format aluminum blisters. Time-saving format changes and intuitive operation ensure maximum performance and safety. This means that pharmaceutical and nutraceutical producers are flexibly positioned and can also react to dynamic market changes without experiencing any issues.
- Future-Proof: Scalable blister line for packaging small batches from 2,000 to 50,000 packs
- Flexible: Greater flexibility in dynamic markets thanks to time-saving format changes, even with unusual blister shapes
- Economical: High quality and efficiency at an attractive entry price
- Safe: Maximum safety and performance thanks to intuitive operation and guided format part changes
- Digital: High level of efficiency thanks to seamless integration into fully automated production environments