Flexible blister machine for tailored packaging solutions
The GMP-compliant packaging of solids is becoming increasingly complex and specialized in the rapidly changing pharmaceutical sector. The Blister line BEC 200 stands you in good stead here. The compact, integrated system, comprising a blister and a cartoner module, efficiently packages small production volumes in customary Uhlmann quality. Equipped with platen sealing, the BEC 200 is also suitable for customized packaging solutions. Childproof, all-aluminum blisters are one example.
Ideal entry into the premium packaging of solid dose products
Top quality, available at an attractive price for entry into this segment, and flexibility make the BEC 200 an interesting option for contract packers, the manufacturers of generics, or dietary supplement producers in particular. It packages up to 200 blisters and 150 cartons per minute. Short setup processes and fast format changeovers make the machine particularly suitable for small batches. Depending on requirements, an optional output upgrade to 300 blisters per minute is possible.
- Flexible: Modular design for small batches of 2,000 to 50,000 packs and/or special blister formats
- Efficient: Format changeover in 30 minutes as no tools are needed to exchange the few, lightweight format parts; smooth surfaces for fast line clearance
- Straightforward: Easy operation and guided format changeovers with the user-friendly SmartControl operating system
- Future-oriented: Upgrade for added output – up to 300 blisters per minute
- Tailored: Integral solution to suit your requirements; blister pockets up to 40 mm long, cartons up to 100 mm in height