Great and small in one - The Blister line BEC 400
Great in terms of blisters, blister stacks, and cartons; small in terms of dimensions, energy consumption, and costs: The two-lane Blister line BEC 400 extends the BEC concept, adding new scopes of application. The blister module processes blisters up to 100 x 165 mm in size. The cartoner module offers the largest format area in the blister line series. Measuring 105 x 100 x 170 mm, it is ideal for large volume cartons and the packaging of blister stacks up to 95 mm in height in a single pack.
The BEC 400 is the ideal line for the processing of all common solid dose products and types of forming material in batches of up to 150,000 packs.
Particular characteristics of the compact combination incorporating a blister and a cartoner module include a high level of flexibility and very fast format changeovers.
Aspects of the BEC 400 that promote the efficient and flexible packaging of solid dose products:
- For solid dose products in batches of 30,000 to 150,000 packs
- Two-lane mode of operation with platen or rotary sealing
- Tool-free, fast format changeovers with the possibility of using available BEC 500 blister module format parts
- New transfer system between the blister and cartoner modules: compacter, gentler product handling – patent pending
- All options for the integration of tailored marking and inspection systems
- All carton closure system feasible – individually, or the cartoner module is fitted for all options
- Intuitive operation assisted by the SmartControl operating system, the smart Uhlmann Machine Human Interface – HMI
- Reduced energy consumption and optimized cleanroom separation of primary and secondary packaging
- Integrated, compact line approximately nine meters in length