The top performer with added output
Packaging formats and batch sizes specific to regions and target groups are one thing. Increasingly shorter, highly efficient production cycles are another. The compact BEC 700 is the answer to both. The top performer, incorporating a blister and a cartoner module, is the sequel based on the proven BEC blister line concept. And, with its three-lane operation, packages up to 700 blisters per minute.
- Packages different batch sizes efficiently and reliably
- Full output capacity with all types of forming materials, solid dose products, cartons and pack inserts
- Intuitive operation and straightforward, guided format changeovers with the SmartControl operating system
- Tool-free format changeover in 30 minutes on account of few format parts
- Automated format adjustment on the cartoner module; leaflet folder easily pulled forward for good accessibility
- Integrated line with compact footprint approximately 10 meters in length