Flexible entry model for the secondary packaging of liquids
Blister machine BLU 200 is ideal for the packaging of small and medium-sized batches of liquid dose products. The modular concept of the compact blister machine allows maximum packaging flexibility. The option of various feeding systems and efficient use of the entire width of the web lead to optimum machine output. Furthermore, the highly reliable process of the Blister machine BLU 200 offers gentle product handling, easy cleaning, and fast format changeovers, as well as user-friendly operation. All these factors contribute to the particularly high economic efficiency of the BLU 200.
Gentle product handling and top performance
A packaging process that handles liquid dose products with utmost care pays off because every instance of damage leads to extensive cleaning, extra work, and longer downtimes. Gentle handling during the entire packaging process of the BLU 200 protects the glass products against breakage. The low drop height during blister removal is one feature in this context.
The BLU 200 is complemented by the Cartoner C 200. This covers the complete format and output range of the blister machine and handles large blisters at an output of 120 cartons per minute, as well as small ones at a maximum speed of 200 cartons per minute.
- Flexible: The modular design of the BLU 200 also enables the flexible packaging of smaller batches
- Gentle: Careful handling as well as the GMP-compliant machine design avoid damage to the liquid dose products
- Reliable: Precision blister production and handling, state-of-the-art technology in the working stations, as well as the machine control system ensure top, reproducible results
- Straightforward: Intuitive operation of the blister packaging machine and easy, guided format part changeovers using the SmartControl operating system; ideal access to the working stations
- Economic: Formats make optimum use of the full web as products and blisters can be rotated; less waste and maximum machine output