Added productivity – accessories and feeders for cartoners
In view of the multitude of packaging forms and inserts in the packaging process, those unwilling to compromise in terms of productivity require customized equipment; cartoners plus suitably coordinated feeding systems and accessories to ensure smooth processes.
High-end monitoring of the pharmaceutical packaging process
Printing and inspection systems, which are integrated into the cartoning process, mark the cartons with a unique, serial 2D code. In the context of Track & Trace by Uhlmann they contribute to the seamless traceability of pharmaceutical products. Supported by the appropriate software, Uhlmann tracking database allows each packaging unit – blister, carton, shipping case, pallet – to be linked to the next larger unit.
Lettering and printing systems for the printing and marking of labels, leaflets and also for the design of cardboard packaging, lends the production process new potential for greater flexibility:
- Optional combination of graphics, texts and variable data in a single layout
- Easy alteration of the print data during the ongoing process
- Printing of whole surfaces possible; new layouts are simply uploaded as required
- Available layouts can be converted and made available in the system
Stand-alone leaflet folder
Efficient and reliable folding
The folder is fitted with a four-pocket buckle folding mechanism that pre-folds the leaflet to the required size easily and efficiently. It is suitable for all applications involving manual carton loading.
- Compact, efficient and reduced noise level
- User-friendly operation with intuitive touchscreen controls
- Optional integration of code recording system with reject function
Diverse feeding systems for universal and reliable packaging
Tablet blisters, liquid dose blisters, bottles, vials, pillow packs, pens, sachets, and other product forms: Uhlmann has a suitable feeding system for every type of product and pack insert:
- Feeding system for blisters – reliable blister stacking using plug-in blister magazines: efficient for blisters with solid dose products and sealed ampoule blisters
- Feeding system for wallets and pillow packs– using a special conveyor for all rectangular products that cannot be stacked
- Feeding system for bottles, vials, and ampoules– for round, rectangular, or oval shapes using a feed screw
- Feeding system for unsealed ampoule and syringe blisters – synchronized blister loading into the product chain
- Feeding and robot systems– for spoons, pipettes, pens, pillow packs, and other pharmaceutical devices
- Rotary booklet feeder– for the reliable handling of folded or glued booklets
- Slide feeder– for the optimum handling of multilayer, glued booklets