Precision without compromises.
Qualified processes, top production quality, and ideal reproducibility are the outcome of calibration. If machine components operate with critical, quality-related measurements, recurring, professional precision calibration is essential – to quickly restore original quality.
Inconspicuous but important is the closing pressure of forming and sealing tools. A highly critical parameter in the packaging process, it guarantees correct molding of the blister pockets and reliable tight sealing of the blister. Calibration of the pressure nuts is, therefore, an essential quality assurance measure. We offer support with our calibration service.
At a glance:
- QM-certified calibration process
- Cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of pressure nuts, exchange of spring assemblies in accordance with latest material know-how
- Calibration certificate for the reconstruction of test data
- E-mail reminder of the next due calibration date
Reliability down to the last detail. You can depend on that with our VisioScan systems. The smallest of forming material defects are detected with high precision so invisible packaging flaws are ruled out with 100 percent reliability. To maintain this certainty, we recommend our VisioScan calibration service so that minute tears or pinholes in the forming material are detected reliably. You are also reminded of the next due calibration date.
- Consistent precision and quality in the packaging process
- Improved production reliability and product safety
- Minimum production downtimes
- Documented inspection system in compliance with FDA specifications
- Consistent top-quality blister forming and sealing